Skip to content
- Bow Draw weight and Limb alignment
- To increase draw weight undo the locking screw using the 3mm hex wrench undo the locking screw, then rotate the bobbin using 4mm hex wrench clockwise .and anticlockwise to reduce the limb draw weight then relock the locking screw.
- For Limb alignment, undo the pocket locking screw. to move the limb to the left undo the locking screw on the left side and turn the right hand clockwise to move the limb sledge to the left then lock the left when limbs are inline relock the locking screw to the sledge.
- All adjustments are made with the bow unstrung.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection