Gillo's first handle for the hunting and traditional bow market. Named the Ghost 19", this very short riser is 19" in length and accepts all International Limb Fitting (ILF) compatible limbs and includes all well known Gillo Gold Medal features.
Available in four anodized colours with a matte surface finish, black chrome limb bolts and brass alignment plates, the Ghost 19 is approx. 1240 gr in total, and features "Root finish" wood parts for give a real high end look.
As part of the Gillo riser family, the Ghost 19 can also accept all existing G1 grips.
The Ghost 19 riser is only available in RH models.
- 19" length
- ILF limbs compatible
- Milled from an Aluminum 6061 T6 bar
- Matte surface anodized colors
- Limbs alignment system
- Steel Black Chrome electro plated limbs bolts
- Stainless steel front long rod bushing, 5/16-24 tapped
- Wooden side handle plates, "Root" finish
- Wooden side pugs to cover holes for additional weights, "Root" finish
- Compatible with all G1 riser grips
- 1 front stabilizer bushings, Stainless Steel, 5/16-24 threaded
- Weight: Approx. 1240 gr total
- Packing includes warranty card, manual, 5 Allen wrenches